Our little Leaders are represented by South Africa’s ultimate leader – Nelson Mandela. “I was not a messiah, but an ordinary man who had become a LEADER because of extraordinary circumstances” – Mandela
- Being a leader involves full problem-solving, ownership, taking responsibility, independence as well as role-modelling.
- Be assured that this group have mastered rhyming words, cutting, pasting, creative drawing, shaping, threading, moulding, role-playing, and understanding their world, their role and place in society.
- Mathematical concepts such as counting, more and less, and number recognition are established and mastered.
- Full sentences are used and full expression of feelings and emotions are understood.
- They are fully aware of the people around them, their place and role of existence.