When toddlers start to page through books, they grow their intellectual capability and Einstein is the perfect legend to represent this class.
- Intellectual capability, growth and expansion of their world become clearer. They show more affection and they become more independent.
- Acknowledgement of others shapes a new world, helping them to shape their own personality and thinking pattern.
- Using scissors become part of their everyday norm.
- Asking a lot of questions is definitely their speciality.
- Sharing, recalling and singing songs and saying poems show intellectual stimulation, engagement and enjoyment.
- Following instructions allow them to complete simple constructions, puzzles, familiarize themselves with comparison and basic threading.
- Placing focus on using more complete sentences, show growth, maturity and development.