It is known that classic music builds the cognitive development of these tiny humans and there is no better inspiration than the prolific Classical Composer, Mozart. He always searched for a better position, always composing abundantly.
- Cognitive (brain) development involves memory, language, thinking & reasoning.
- Music plays a role in the development of their brain as well as awakening their love for music.
- Cuddling, touching and being loved help them to feel safe and secure.
- Music, voice recognition, familiar faces & other sounds stir up great excitement.
- Waving of arms, kicking of feet, smiling and rolling are proven facts of these little ones.